SAO - Remastered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A custom AU Sword Art Online forum for Roleplay. Create your own Avatar and complete all 100 floors!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Progressing through game, bosses, raids
Ash Ketchup EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:01 am by Wilfred Locks

» economical system, and drop rate
Ash Ketchup EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:39 pm by Wilfred Locks

» Legendary/Artifact Tribemate’s Necklace
Ash Ketchup EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:46 pm by Wilfred Locks

» Ash Ketchup Stats Page
Ash Ketchup EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:26 pm by Wilfred Locks

» How it all works. *examples of the system in action*
Ash Ketchup EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 11:05 pm by Wilfred Locks

» Title system
Ash Ketchup EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 1:57 pm by Wilfred Locks

» ranged combat
Ash Ketchup EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 11:11 pm by Wilfred Locks

» PVE, and monster mobs
Ash Ketchup EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:59 pm by Wilfred Locks

» Ash Ketchup
Ash Ketchup EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm by Wilfred Locks

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Ash Ketchup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchup
Hunter
Hunter
Ash Ketchup

Ash Ketchup Empty
PostSubject: Ash Ketchup   Ash Ketchup EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Name:

• Real Life Name: Allen Smith

• Real Life Age: 30

• Real Life Gender: Male

Real Life Location: U.S.

Personality: Ash Ketchup is a fairly eager youth. He tries his best to see only the good in people and things, leading him to have a fairly positive (some would say naive but he doesn’t think so) view of the world around him. He enjoys going from area to area, floor to floor searching out the best Mobs to try and tame to add to his team. He has a soft spot for the mobs that have a particularly "cool" look to them, or ones that look like dragons. Of course he doesn't mind others, either. He is happy to tame mobs that help round out his capability to support both himself and his teammates (which honestly tend to mostly be those mobs that he manages to tame). Still, he is a fairly friendly lad who is usually willing to help if asked, motivated purely by the chance to help and to see new mob types.

Likes/Motivations:

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach my Tamed Mobs to understand
The power that's inside
(All these Mobs!, gotta catch 'em all)
Its you and me
I know it's my destiny
All these Mobs!
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
(All these Mobs!, gotta catch 'em all)
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
All these Mobs!
(gotta catch 'em all)
Gotta catch 'em all
All these mobs!
Ash enjoys exploring and discovering new mob types, noting the interesting ones down in a notebook along with any info he might have on them and where they seem to reside. He’ll often explore a region, just to find these mobs.

Dislikes/Fears:
Dislikes and fears the idea of his tamed friend dying in combat. If things are looking bleak, he will certainly flee rather than risk his friends' deaths.
Doesn’t particularly like those that are unnecessarily rude or mean to others.
Dislikes having to get into close quarters combat.

Appearance:

• Height: 4’6”

• Weight: 80 lbs

• Skin Tone: Causasion/White

• Eye Color: Blue

• Hair Color:

Appearance Description: Ash Ketchup S8jUVxj

NOTE: EITHER AVATAR IMAGE OR APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION MUST BE FILLED OUT AT MINIMUM BUT PLAYERS CAN ALSO FILL OUT BOTH IF THEY SO DESIRE.

History: Ash Ketchup hasn't accomplished a great deal so far, but he does seek to change that. So far all he has done is explore the basic starter area, finding where various shops are located at and where all of the different groups and gangs of players like to hang out at. Personally he likes to stay close to where folks seem to congregate for those that are looking for an adventuring group. He's been trying to find maps of the land, but either someone wants the players to go out and explore the lands themselves or he simply has yet to find a cartographer. His Hunter class gives him a basic understanding of trapping tools and how to effectively shoot a bow. He's practiced a few shots here and there when he could, but he still has a ways to go before he's a true marksman. Still, if he's counting on finding someone to adventure with so that he can tame his first mob.

Allen Smith grew up in an average sized family, the eldest of three. He didn't have a great number of important events in his childhood to recall. As an adult, he keeps a busy life with a solid work ethic. He holds a desk job, not because it is his passion but because it keeps the bills paid and food on the table. Still, he is happy with his position. During his time away from the grind of work, he enjoys playing video games to pass the time (obviously). When he first found out that his favorite game was "on the fritz" he initially panicked, wondering how to escape back to reality. His first worry was about how long his body could survive while trapped in the game. A few days? Maybe a week? Of course, he knew that everyone had to face the end sometime, so once he got beyond the initial panic of it all, he focused on enjoying the time he had here in this wondrous place.
Back to top Go down
Wilfred Locks
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Wilfred Locks

Ash Ketchup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchup   Ash Ketchup EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm

nicely done with the memy tamermon approved
Back to top Go down

Ash Ketchup
Page 1 of 1